Saturday, November 29, 2008

2 Weeks Left

Richard got a new camera as an early Christmas gift, so we thought we would try out his skills on this big belly before our baby girl comes in 2 weeks!















8 comments:

Mary said...

Your belly is HUGE! Can you believe what our bodies can do? Crazy. You'll snap back to your old self in no time. By the way the word verification for this comment was "flati", funny.

tara said...

You are so cute pregnant! I can't believe that you're little body can survive such an ordeal. You're amazing. Yeah, the two week count down. We are thinking of you and hope all goes well. Yes, those pictures are from the house I told you about. Love you guys.

Patience said...

Your pictures turned out way cute! Good job Rich! What kind of camera did you get? Congrats to surviving all 9 months of pregnancy bliss....

Yani said...

You are the cuttest pregnant mommy I have ever seen. goo luck with everything....

Tawni Williams said...

Honestly only YOU can look that darling that prego - you look soooo good! Can't wait to hear how cute this one is! Let's be honest you and Rich have CUTE kiddos

Melanie said...

holy smokes! is that a real belly under there? Honestly, it looks like you stuffed a basketball under your shirt. We are so excited to meet this little one on Friday! And so happy you are at the finish line...and the starting line all over again :) Good luck!

Liz said...

Niki, you look so dang cute and prego. You didn't gain any weight anywhere else except your little basketball. Lucky you. You look great and beautiful. Good luck with everything and hope all goes well. Can't wait to see pics of this new little one...sure to be super cute!!

Smith Family said...

Such cute pics... I always wondered where you put your babies. It makes sense that they just have to grow OUT. You are tiny even with a baby belly. I just found some great pics of your bridal shower in the bus stop house. I hate this phrase but it really is the only one that sums it up... "good times"