First...Thank you to Larry (Rich's brother) and his wife Melanie for throwing us such an awesome baby shower! On Nov. 15th we were given a co-ed (boys included) baby shower. It was gorgeous! They served us a very nice dinner (full course)...and we were in heaven. They put A LOT of work into this evening and we really appreciate all that they did. We asked if we could start doing date nights over at their house so that we could experience more of their great food and service, Larry's reply was "Only after every 3rd child will we receive this treatment". As good as it was I don't think I'm willing to have 3 more kids no matter how delicious it was. Oh well, I guess we will always have these pictures to remind us how good we had it that evening! Thanks again.

(I did not get a picture of Larry and Melanie on the night of the shower...they were too busy working so hard. So this picture will have to do!)

The tables were set up so beautiful with fine china and roses...really the only thing that could have made this night more luxurious is if we had a limo ride to and from the house.

AND THANK YOU...to Rich's parents and siblings for helping me make my singing time in primary so memorable. Not just anyone would be willing to stand in the halls of the church dressed up as a scripture hero...especially "Moses" (Rich's dad), what a good sport!

They all played their parts so well AND THE KIDS LOVED IT! Thanks.
5 comments:
Wow! That almost makes me want to have another baby...but not quite! When is the big day?
Holy sweetness! That is so cute of your family! Love the primary costumes too ha ha :) I can't wait to meet your third!!
I remember when you were SOOOO pregnant with Sadie, and here you are with number 3! We are so happy for you and can't wait to see pics of the new baby!
Fun Shower! Cant't wait tosee baby pics!!
Thanks for that sweet post. We are so happy for you and were hoping that a nice celebration would cheer you and bring added excitement for your upcoming bundle of joy!
Post a Comment