Half a decade old....Sadie turns FIVE! She starts the day out with her favorite breakfast...Alien Pancakes!
Then we celebrated at MOM'S old stompin ground...CLASSIC SKATING RINK.

This is the best picture. Rich snapped this just as this girl wiped out right in back of Sadie. Maybe it was Sadie's evil spear arm that took her down!

My best attempt at making an Ariel Birthday cake...she was pretty scary looking but Sadie was still really excited! The funny thing was I asked Sadie which piece she wanted (she took the lips). I'm not sure what I was thinking but I continued to ask each child what piece they wanted. Rich finally stopped me when the only option left was her clevage! Next time I'll stop making the cake at her chin!

We spent the whole evening in the bounce house. We had so much fun...unfortunatley none of the pictures really turned out because nobody would hold still long enough to get a good picture.
Happy Birthday Sadie! It's hard to believe we have been parents for five years. It feels like it was just yesterday when we received the wonderful news of your coming to our family. We feel so blessed to be your parents. We love you very much!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Sadie. I hope it was lots of fun.
Looked like so much fun! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there. I was totally wiped out from the weekend and all the airport runs and family gatherings.
Oh how fun!! Classic skating... just CLASSIC :) Happy birthday!!
Post a Comment