WHAT??? Now that I’m 8 months I get this WHOLE piece of bread to myself? Ok…I guess I’ll try it. Wow, this is good!
WAIT DON’T STOP ME NOW….don’t you EVEN THINK about stopping me now….OH MAN THIS IS SO GOOD!
YUMMY….another piece please!
Wow the months keep flying by. It’s hard to think it’s already been 8 months…where does time go. Kendyl's developed such a HUGE PERSONALITY over the past month. She blows bubbles ALL DAY LONG, and you can tell she does it because she loves the response she gets from other people. She loves her dog Paige and her favorite thing to do, when Mom’s not looking of course, is suck on the dogs paws…YUCK! She’s so close to crawling and is starting to get up on her hands and knees. But the greatest accomplishment this month is KENDYL HAS STARTED SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT…..HALLELUJAH!
1 comment:
HAHAHA... i think our babies are on the same schedule... Addy just started sleeping through the night a few weeks ago too. And she just BARELY started to crawl. :)
Post a Comment