Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Online garage sale…

So as most of you know it rained on and off the day of our garage sale. We sold a lot….BUT NOT NEAR ENOUGH! We almost hit our immediate financial goal…THEN OUR CAR GOT TOWED AWAY TODAY….grrrrrrr! So now I’m motivated again to try and work towards putting more into savings……SO THAT IS THE REASON FOR MY ONLINE GARAGE SALE!!!!! Everyday I’m going to post new items for sale…..get the word out if you hear of anyone needing kid cloths….toys….wedding dress….deep freezer etc. etc. etc. To view the items for sale go to westjordangaragesale.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Becky said...

Sorry about your car. They are overrated anyway (not really but I'm looking on the bright side for you). I actually use the bus/tram more than my car because it is such a pain to park it anywhere (not to mention expensive).
Good luck with the garage sale. I would buy something if I could. I really could use an extra freezer here as mine is truly European and fits about 4 bags of frozen food.

Camie said...

No fun! Hate it when you feel like you are taking huge steps forward and then have to take some backwards. Keep at it! Keep cheering me on too, okay! We will get there!