Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One year older…AND WISER TOO!

TODAY IS RICH’S B-DAY!!! This whole weekend as just been wonderful. Rich came home for Halloween and his Birthday….and our life went from barely surviving without him…. to BLISSFUL! We sure do love our Dad and we are glad he’s apart of our family. HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST DADDY!

IMG_2370

The kids helped me bake a cake….

IMG_2349

We had a great dinner with family. Then we played pin the smile on a pumpkin!

IMG_2373

We let Kendyl cheat a bit…she got to sneak a peek!

IMG_2375

IMG_2377

IMG_2380

IMG_2384

IMG_2388 IMG_2398

Uncle Ryan and Grandpa were a little off!!!

 

“WHEN I SAID I DO” by Clint Black, was our wedding song! In our relationship…it takes on a whole new meaning. BECAUSE WHEN RICH SAID “I DO” TO ME….it meant that he get’s to do things for me he never anticipated….LIKE:

BEING SCRIPTURE POWERMAN FOR THE PRIMARY

IMG_2346

Seriously…isn’t he a good sport! The kids loved it!!! As we sang “Scripture Power” he flew around the room and did the funniest robot march I’ve ever seen! Yes…this ridiculous looking man IS THE MAN OF MY DREAMS!

And I found this today:

IMG_2405

His “TO-DO” list. I got a good laugh when I saw it. Amongst the many things he wrote down…he included “giving me a foot massage” and “killing the spider in the bathroom” (which had made our bathroom corner on the ceiling a permanent home. But because I’m so grossed out by spiders…and he knowing that… included it on his list). Seriously, this man takes care of me! And I love him for it!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

he makes lists.. so cute

Kara said...

Happy LATE Birthday Rich! Hope you had a great one! Man I'm behind on blogs!! How are you guys doing!? How is life in AZ??