So we’ve made our move! I guess you could say the city we live in now is a little more country than we are used too (lot’s of wide open fields…quite beautiful really). Because our new city has all the stores I usually shop at, I didn’t think there would be much of a culture shock for us…..
BUT BOY WAS I WRONG…..
I WAS A LITTLE SHOCKED TO SEE THIS… (Keep watching until we pull up on a white car…hehe)
Who knows…maybe time will change us into COUNTRY FOLK and we will throw some goats in the two extra seats in our van! I just draw the line at cattle!!!

7 comments:
That was fantastic! I love it! I sort of feel the same way about going country. Good thing you are still pretty darn close to the big city. Sad thing here...we are the big city! So happy for you.
you are JOKING me!!!
Haha! That is funny! Where did you move to?
That is HILARIOUS!! Wow. Maybe it's time to come home to Utah! But seriously, I want to see pics of your house. How are you liking it?
SHUT UP!!! That is AWESOME!!! ha ha ha
LOL the guy waved!! Maybe they were taking them to the vet? :o)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That is hilarious!! :) people...
Post a Comment