Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mama Gaga

So on Friday, Sadie got to stay home with me but Mason had to go to school (which I will explain why in a later post)… I thought this could be a SPECIAL FUN MOMMY/DAUGHTER DAY. I told her we could do whatever she wanted (and then said a silent prayer that it wouldn’t involve spending lots of money). I was excited when the only thing she wanted to do was give me a MAKEOVER!!! So Sadie and Kendyl slaved away in the bathroom doing my makeup and nails. Good thing we had no other plans of going anywhere because the first thought that came into my head when I looked in the mirror was “MAMA GAGA”.

Seriously, I look so sick! But it was a memorable moment with my girls…and worth remembering!

august_044

The scary thing is I really see people with makeup done like this sometimes at the store.

august_041

Then Sadie did herself up too… (note the 20 lbs of bronzer on her forehead…YIKES)

august_047

It’s not everyday I get to have a girls day in with my sweet Sadie…it was fun!

august_060

3 comments:

Becky said...

What great pics! All I get from my boys are muddy/sticky hand prints on my clothes.

Tawni Williams said...

Honestly I'm IMPRESSED she could do make up that well ha ha :) How fun!

Lindsay said...

I'm dying laughing right now. the lips!!!