So Sadie’s crush (who is in our ward) found out today about HER feelings for HIM…(which the feeling is mutual according to his mom and the multiple stories she has already told me….which is how I found out about this particular story). So today after someone mentioned to him that Sadie had a crush on him too, he went to Sadie’s friends asking each one of them if it was true. None of them would give him a straight answer. So he went to Sadie himself and said “Sadie is it true you have a crush on me?” And Sadie’s reply was… “I GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND OUT WHEN YOU TURN 16”.
That a girl….I guess all of those small mentions of not dating until she is 16 is sinking in. I got a good laugh out of that today. Kids are so funny!
2 comments:
Oh how we miss you guys! Don't you want to move back to UT? I know you do :)
You go girl!!
Post a Comment