You may think you are just sending your kids over to our house to play and have a good time…little do you know we torture them by making them participate in Sadie’s Nazi Spa!
The surprising thing was they were actually enjoying it. Even the little kiddos who in most instances would not be able to hold still for very long, laid there barely moving for at least 30 minutes.
My favorite was when Jack was falling asleep and Sadie kept saying “YOU ALWAYS NEED TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH OPEN!” and when she was frustrated with Kendyl not doing things as she wanted she said “That Kendyl needs to go to a toddler spa!”
And not long after Sadie finally gave permission for her prisoner spa clients to leave…Jack got up and headed straight to the backyard to help Rich take care of some manly landscaping. I think he had enough of the cucumber facial!!!
Sadie may be a little strict when it comes to her spa treatments…but I think it’s working…LOOK HOW YOUTHFUL THEY ARE ALL LOOKING!!!


4 comments:
I am pretty sure that if Sadie and Gracie ever meet, Gracie will LOVE Sadie! So cute!
oh.my.gosh. I can't stop laughing! Those are the cutest videos! Tell Sadie thank you for giving my kiddos a much needed spa day. Tell her I will call her later to book my appointment!
haha! I am dying. Where does she come up with this stuff? My favorite is when you asked if she would rub your feet and she replies "sure!" and how she is trying to get them to "relax" with music from enchanted. I think I might start playing that kind of music with my clients :)
This is the best thing I've ever seen!!
Post a Comment