Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Elf on the loose…

The Elf has gotten some crazy ideas this year. But the kids are diggin it! They like that he’s a little naughty and a little nice!

One night after having hot chocolate we accidentally left the mix out on the counter…and guess who got into it and made chocolate angels???

DSC_2533

The guilt's written all over his face!

DSC_2536 DSC_2532

He may be a little naughty…but at least he plays nice with others while we are asleep!

DSC_2529

DSC_2525 DSC_2524

He left them a letter with pics of all his nightly adventures!

DSC_2599

I wish the elf would stick around all year….. I love to black mail my kids with his watchful eye!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Those little guys do the craziest things!

Kimber Ryan Van and Tye said...

Isn't it great what you can get your kids to do?? If Van ever tells me "no" I just remind him that Elf Elf is watching and he quickly does the task I asked him to do haha!