So the other day I wanted to die from some tooth pain I was having. It had been bothering me for months. And then one day it started to get a little intense so I made an appointment with the dentist. Two days before my appointment , my toothache was causing a headache so I went to lay down. As soon as I laid down my head….…THE WORST PAIN I’VE EVER FELT WENT RUSHING TO MY HEAD! Long story short…. I was in bed SCREAMING because of the amount of pain I was going through. Yes I know sounds pretty wimpy, but I would rather labor any day over what I was feeling. I think I scared the livin daylights out of my kids. Mason just started hugging me. Kendyl ran to get her stuffed cow for me to hold………….. AND SADIE RAN TO THE COMPUTER TO GOOGLE A CURE!
She came in and took charge of me telling me everything I needed to do. I was actually impressed with her suggestions. When I asked her how she knew all of this, her reply was “I Googled it Mom…now just do it”.
Later that night Rich looked into the history of everything she Googled. While trying to type in “How to get rid of a maximum toothache” (P.S. just the fact that should would type in MAXIMUM is funny enough). But the first thing that popped up that she clicked on was this:
She didn’t find what she was looking for there ……… then she clicked on this next:
Symptoms were not quite matching the ones I had ……… FINALLY SHE DISCOVERED THE CURE HERE:
If you are wondering how things played out ……… NOT GOOD! I was up most of the night pacing the house crying. And that was after my friends husband (who is a dentist) called in some awesome meds. Even heavy pain killers barely took the edge off. The next day I went into a specialist to get my work done. Once he numbed me (mind you it was now 3 p.m. and I still had not slept) and I was out of pain I could not stay awake. I slept like a baby during the whole procedure. They thought it was funny …… I was embarrassed ……… but he said it was a compliment that someone could sleep during his dental work. I’m sure I was snoring too. At least they spared me those details!!!
4 comments:
Im sorry but we can not stop laughing!! Maxi pad rash?!! LOL!! Lonnie about peed his pants that you slept thru the procedure!!
That is HILARIOUS!
Glad you are feeling better and you didn't go to Mexico for your dental needs!
That is HILARIOUS ha ha ha I hope you feel BETTER though!!!
So freaking funny I laughed so hard!!! I love that girl.
Post a Comment