Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring breakin at su casa

It was a long….sometimes really fun…. many times stressful….with a little bit of laziness mixed with chill sort of a week. Keeping the kids off of the computer, IPAD, Wii and TV is a full time job. I’m already dreading the heat of the summer and tackling that task once school is out… but I will worry about that when the time comes. Here’s some of the many things we did this week:

HOMEMADE BUBBLES

049 055

058 060 

MARSHMELLOW CREATIONS

077

HIKING

079  080

WE HIKED FOR 1 1/2 HOURS AND THEY LOVED IT….THE TRICK WAS I GAVE EACH ONE A BAG AND TOLD THEM DAD WAS SAD HE COULDN’T COME SO WE HAD TO FIND AWESOME THINGS TO PUT IN OUR BAG TO TAKE HOME AND SHOW HIM. WORKED LIKE A CHARM!

082

084

085  087

I WAS THERE TOO…..

089

LATE NIGHT PAR-TAY

106

WITH GAMES AND AN OBSTACLE COURSE (LOVE MASON DOING LUNGES IN HIS STRETCHY PANTS)

111  122

136

139

145

156

MADE EM SHAKE ALL THE WIGGLES OUT…. THEN WE WATCHED THE LITTLE RASCALS!

159

I THINK THESE KIDDOS HAVE PLAYED ENOUGH AND SHOULD BE READY FOR SCHOOL TO START AGAIN ON MONDAY!

No comments: