Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tis the season…

A part of me felt like I had no energy to decorate for Christmas since I had just had a baby and wasn’t feeling well. I almost pulled a “Scrooge” and didn’t pull out the majority of the decorations…. but in the end it all got done and we were all happy about that. Everyone EXCEPT FOR OUR CHRISTMAS TREE! It wasn’t looking too happy and in the Christmas spirit this year. What happened to it? (You might ask)… it was just used and loved one too many years. At least it gave us a good laugh before it made its way to the dumpster. I told Rich you know it’s time for a new Christmas Tree when the one you have starts looking more like a sloth!

DSC_6720

So we bundled up the babe (1 1/2 weeks old) and went out to find a Christmas Tree!

DSC_6722

We found our tree…and we were off!

DSC_6725

DSC_6727

DSC_6728

DSC_6730

DSC_6731

DSC_6733

DSC_6740

DSC_6746

Our house is ready for Santa!

At the ward party the girls were excited to tell Santa what they wanted!

DSC_7296

DSC_7298

DSC_7301

Mason had no interest in seeing Santa. He would rather run around and be a goofball with his friends instead.

DSC_7284DSC_7286

DSC_7289DSC_7290

Merry…. I think someone may have spiked that punch…. Christmas!

2 comments:

Patience said...

Love those faces!!

birdeeb said...

How cute! Hahahaha Sloth!