Tuesday, February 4, 2014

All for a ticket…

(I already posted this on Facebook…but my blog is like my journal so it’s got to be posted here too)

DSC_7895

Since having the baby my life has been complete chaos. No let me rephrase that...my kids have been complete chaos. My sister in-law gave me the bright idea to get them helping me by buying carnival tickets at the dollar store and for each ticket earned they get $.25. One way they can earn a ticket is if my kids get up and get COMPLETELY ready for school without being asked. Last night when the baby woke up at 2:00 a.m. I rolled over to find this little man asleep in my recliner next to my bed. That's when I noticed he was ALMOST all ready for school.....he just fell asleep trying to get his shoes on. That's when I realized, when I heard the shower running (in what I thought was my sleep) an hour earlier, it was Mason taking a shower at 1:00 a.m. just before getting himself ready for school. Thanks Aunt Patience for the ticket idea....UNFORTUNATELY I think it's working a little too well!!!

No comments: