Every year we try to visit the Webbs and their farm.
They always show us such a good time there.
This year was especially fun for Rich and the
kids because they got to play on this enormous slip and slide!
Theres nothing better then being in wide open spaces. Where the air is clear, the sunrises are beautiful, and there's the sweet overwhelming aroma of cow poop! We are back on the farm where we love to be.
Life long friends: Mason, Macy, Sadie & Brytten
We miss you already!
DRIVING THE TRACTORS!
They give you a little bit of practice on the playskool
tractor before they throw you into.... A REAL JOHN DEER!
2 comments:
Great blog! I loved the little tractor, big tractor. We miss you guys too. Hope your doing well without Richard. Stay in touch.
Nice one..I love Richard's glasses...you all now how much I love weird glasses.
Post a Comment