I am so glad you have a blog. Now I can hear about all of the funny stories about your kids. The one where Sadie is "delivering" you is so funny. I love to hear your outake on life. I hope you survive without Rich!
Yeah!!! Now we can see what you guys are up to. I loved the giant slip-n-slide...that looks like a BLAST!!! What a fun summer you guys have had (besides the throwing up of course). We love and miss you guys!
Nickie: I just came across your blog. The kids have grown so much since I last saw you..which has been ages. And congratulations on the new baby! You look too cute. I always ask Tiffany about you guys but she doesn't know much. Nate catches me up here and there when we see them (they are in our stake). You guys are a cute family! Good luck with the Richardless days but he will be done soon and then you can have him all to yourself. Take Care!
I am so happy that you are in the blogging world ! HOw is your pregnancy coming alog, i have to give you my cell phone so we can chat a little more. It is so hard when husbands are away, Ian travels sometimes and I can't even sleep.
I'm glad you started a blog! Thanks for posting it on facebook. when you get a minute you should check ours out. http://daleyohana.blogspot.com It seems like you guys are doing well! Now we can keep up with you guys!
YEAH! I am so glad you started one. It is so nice being able to keep tabs on friends! You look too cute. I can't believe your like a month or so behind me. I am huger than ever! It is almost comical. Love ya, Kim
It's great to catch up! You look so great! That's incredible your expecting number three, it feels like yesterday we were all expecting number ONE! Oh, Cordie from Logan is moving into my ward this week, her husband is going to Law school here, small world!!
I was glad that you were on the Ynclans site. It's good to hear that things are going well. I am sure you will do well with Rich for awhile. The kids will have you all to themselves! It's amazing how fast time flies by because I swear you just announced you were prego. Nice to catch up.
Hi Nickie! Todd told me that he talked to you a few weeks ago...thanks for writing, it's good to see your pictures and your cute family!!! Your kids are soooo cute! I looked through several of your pictures, and it sounds like you guys are super busy. Tell rich congratulations on finishing Vet school. My husband is finishing his MBA right now and working full time, so I feel pretty single again. :) I am in Salt Lake (but hopefully only until the end of next spring...we want to move to San Jose so my husband can work in Silicon Valley and I can go to Law School. I got my bachelors and my Master's degrees in Social work, but feel like I need a change...we'll see what happens. How do guys like Arizona? I would love to live there, just not in June, July or August. Do you think you guys will stay? Oh, by the way you are so cute pregnant! Do you guys have a name yet? How old are your other kids? I did not know your mom passed away. How long ago? I am so sorry. I have been teaching at Salt Lake Community College for the past two years, and should probably put something together for my class tomorrow. I hope you are doing great, and would love to hear from you again! Take Care! Mindy
Hi Nickie, I just wanted to answer your questions from my blog. Yes! Lilly had a very hard time moving from California. That combined with me having a new baby was so difficult and she seemed truly depressed for several months. When we moved here I was really concerned, but I got her signed up for preschool which started the week after we got here and I think that helped A LOT! She still talks about her friends from California and still misses living there. So do I! It was such a great experience.
What ward are you guys in? We were in the Western Skies ward. Do you have Sadie in a preschool? Fortunately the weather will start to cool down a bit in the near future and you guys can get outside and play...hopefully. I hope you guys like it there. Are you planning on being there for a long time? If you want, my email address is kandq@cox.net. Talk to you later.
holy cow it has been way too long since I have seen you guys. So you are in the hot AZ, we just left there for Utah last year. Unfortunately we still have a house there. Give me a call, let me know what you guys are up to. Matt
Nickie! I am so glad you found me! I can't believe how old our first kids are and we both have two kids and you are having a third!!! Time flies! Your kids are so cute. You look great. Where do you guys want to end up after school? Stay in touch!
17 comments:
I am so glad you have a blog. Now I can hear about all of the funny stories about your kids. The one where Sadie is "delivering" you is so funny. I love to hear your outake on life. I hope you survive without Rich!
Cute! You did a great job. Way to go on finally deciding to do it! I'm so excited.
Yeah!!! Now we can see what you guys are up to. I loved the giant slip-n-slide...that looks like a BLAST!!! What a fun summer you guys have had (besides the throwing up of course). We love and miss you guys!
Cute blog! Don't worry, you're not the last one to start a blog. The Gardners don't exist in cyberspace yet!
Nickie: I just came across your blog. The kids have grown so much since I last saw you..which has been ages. And congratulations on the new baby! You look too cute. I always ask Tiffany about you guys but she doesn't know much. Nate catches me up here and there when we see them (they are in our stake). You guys are a cute family! Good luck with the Richardless days but he will be done soon and then you can have him all to yourself. Take Care!
I am so happy that you are in the blogging world ! HOw is your pregnancy coming alog, i have to give you my cell phone so we can chat a little more. It is so hard when husbands are away, Ian travels sometimes and I can't even sleep.
I'm glad you started a blog! Thanks for posting it on facebook. when you get a minute you should check ours out. http://daleyohana.blogspot.com
It seems like you guys are doing well! Now we can keep up with you guys!
YEAH! I am so glad you started one. It is so nice being able to keep tabs on friends! You look too cute. I can't believe your like a month or so behind me. I am huger than ever! It is almost comical. Love ya, Kim
It's great to catch up! You look so great! That's incredible your expecting number three, it feels like yesterday we were all expecting number ONE! Oh, Cordie from Logan is moving into my ward this week, her husband is going to Law school here, small world!!
I was glad that you were on the Ynclans site. It's good to hear that things are going well. I am sure you will do well with Rich for awhile. The kids will have you all to themselves! It's amazing how fast time flies by because I swear you just announced you were prego. Nice to catch up.
Hi Nickie!
Todd told me that he talked to you a few weeks ago...thanks for writing, it's good to see your pictures and your cute family!!! Your kids are soooo cute! I looked through several of your pictures, and it sounds like you guys are super busy. Tell rich congratulations on finishing Vet school. My husband is finishing his MBA right now and working full time, so I feel pretty single again. :)
I am in Salt Lake (but hopefully only until the end of next spring...we want to move to San Jose so my husband can work in Silicon Valley and I can go to Law School. I got my bachelors and my Master's degrees in Social work, but feel like I need a change...we'll see what happens.
How do guys like Arizona? I would love to live there, just not in June, July or August. Do you think you guys will stay?
Oh, by the way you are so cute pregnant! Do you guys have a name yet? How old are your other kids?
I did not know your mom passed away. How long ago? I am so sorry.
I have been teaching at Salt Lake Community College for the past two years, and should probably put something together for my class tomorrow. I hope you are doing great, and would love to hear from you again!
Take Care!
Mindy
Hi Nickie, I just wanted to answer your questions from my blog. Yes! Lilly had a very hard time moving from California. That combined with me having a new baby was so difficult and she seemed truly depressed for several months. When we moved here I was really concerned, but I got her signed up for preschool which started the week after we got here and I think that helped A LOT! She still talks about her friends from California and still misses living there. So do I! It was such a great experience.
What ward are you guys in? We were in the Western Skies ward. Do you have Sadie in a preschool? Fortunately the weather will start to cool down a bit in the near future and you guys can get outside and play...hopefully. I hope you guys like it there. Are you planning on being there for a long time? If you want, my email address is kandq@cox.net. Talk to you later.
holy cow it has been way too long since I have seen you guys. So you are in the hot AZ, we just left there for Utah last year. Unfortunately we still have a house there. Give me a call, let me know what you guys are up to.
Matt
sorry, no number...6026772005
this is our up to date blog
Nickie! I am so glad you found me! I can't believe how old our first kids are and we both have two kids and you are having a third!!! Time flies! Your kids are so cute. You look great. Where do you guys want to end up after school? Stay in touch!
I guess Matt found and added you to our site. So good to see you guys and your family is adorable!!
Post a Comment