And I laugh at the fact that Sadie LOVES to workout with me. This is a scary picture of me, but I love how Sadie really gets into her workouts. She will ask me everyday if we are going to put a workout tape on. When she asked me today, I told her I woke up early to workout and I wasn't planning on working out again. So she asked if she could just do it by herself. Although it's fun to have a workout partner, if I ever want to lose this baby weight I'm going to have to stop listening to her. Every time I grunt and say "Oh Sadie I just can't do this anymore"...she comes back with "Then stop Mom. All you have to do is stop moving". Which at that point I usually give into her advice, and the sad thing is my four year old will keep on going and going. If only I had the energy of a four year old.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Kids are so funny!
Don't you miss the days when you were a kid and you could sleep whenever you wanted in ANY POSITION you wanted. If I tried sleeping like this I wouldn't be able to walk for a week. Luckily I found Mason sleeping like this just in time and was able to put him back up onto the bed before he took a back dive off.

And I laugh at the fact that Sadie LOVES to workout with me. This is a scary picture of me, but I love how Sadie really gets into her workouts. She will ask me everyday if we are going to put a workout tape on. When she asked me today, I told her I woke up early to workout and I wasn't planning on working out again. So she asked if she could just do it by herself. Although it's fun to have a workout partner, if I ever want to lose this baby weight I'm going to have to stop listening to her. Every time I grunt and say "Oh Sadie I just can't do this anymore"...she comes back with "Then stop Mom. All you have to do is stop moving". Which at that point I usually give into her advice, and the sad thing is my four year old will keep on going and going. If only I had the energy of a four year old.
And I laugh at the fact that Sadie LOVES to workout with me. This is a scary picture of me, but I love how Sadie really gets into her workouts. She will ask me everyday if we are going to put a workout tape on. When she asked me today, I told her I woke up early to workout and I wasn't planning on working out again. So she asked if she could just do it by herself. Although it's fun to have a workout partner, if I ever want to lose this baby weight I'm going to have to stop listening to her. Every time I grunt and say "Oh Sadie I just can't do this anymore"...she comes back with "Then stop Mom. All you have to do is stop moving". Which at that point I usually give into her advice, and the sad thing is my four year old will keep on going and going. If only I had the energy of a four year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha! I would stop, too... actually, I would have to start first.\"/
You look great! I actually lost all my weight for the 1st time after #3. But I put it back on and then some with #4.... I gained a whopping 50 this round. I make myself ill.\"/ I still have 15 to go. YUCK!
That's great. I wish we lived by each other to work out together. I miss going to the gym with you. You are one of the most motivating people I know.
LOL that's so cute! I need to hit the gym again...after I lost 10 lbs I quit going and yeah probably gained 20! haha
Post a Comment