She may be only 3 months old, but she's already hitting milestones I was not prepared to see just yet. Her newest thing is she has MAJOR SEPARATION anxiety whenever MOM isn't around. I would like to think it's because I'm the best mom in the world...but the truth is this girl loves to eat and the thought of not having it at easy access disturbs her. If you can't feed her than she only likes you when her tummy is good and full. The other day when I heard her waking up from her nap I sent Rich to get her, and through the baby monitor I heard her coo a little bit then she just started screaming like her arm had been cut off. Later when Rich brought her to me with her big crocodile tears... he told me when she first saw him she gave him a huge smile. But then when he said something and she realized it wasn't Mom, that's when she broke down crying. I would be lying if I said I didn't kind of like the fact that she loves her Mommy...but I have a feeling this might bite me in the rear real soon!
And then there's our first cute little baby girl...not quite so little, but still so cute!
3 comments:
wow. she is so darling!! It is because you're the best mommy in the world. Let us know when you guys start moving and if you need any help when you get to Salt Lake. We are looking for any excuse to get down there and see you and the Days.
HAHA! I love that Sadie couldn't be forgotten, she had to have her turn in the basket, so cute!
Those are DARLING!! I need to hire you to take pics of my kids ha ha - I love that Sadie wanted her turn ha ha - Cute!!
Post a Comment