Holy Cow! can you say Sadie. What a doll! Let us know if you need help moving. Like I said before, we can't wait to have you close again. YEAH!!!! JOsh and I have been watching friends, we go through spurts, and we can't help but miss all our friends that quote lines with us!!
6 comments:
she is sooooooo cute, and she reminds me a lot of your other daughter!
Such chewy cheeks! I love the story about Mason, so funny. BTW if you guys need help moving just let us know.
What color are her eyes looking? They look light to me...anyways, super cute photo. She seems to be a perfect mix of Sadie and Mason!
She looks so much like Sadie! What a cutie.
Holy Cow! can you say Sadie. What a doll! Let us know if you need help moving. Like I said before, we can't wait to have you close again. YEAH!!!! JOsh and I have been watching friends, we go through spurts, and we can't help but miss all our friends that quote lines with us!!
She is so beautiful. I was actually thinking that she looks like you!!!
Post a Comment