
Kings not only like spagettios....they also love indulging in rare delicacies. We have discovered our little king has developed a liking for some unusual tastes:
It all started when a family friend who just returned from his mission to Australia brought over what is called "Vegitmite", which is a nasty salty creamy spread that looks like something that's already been digested. Not everyone dared to try it, but those of us that did try it only tasted a LITTLE of it spread on toast with cheese (disguising the taste as much as we could). Mason dipped his finger straight into the spread and licked it and said "Mmmmmm".
IT GETS WORSE!!!!
Then the next day while making cookies, I cracked the egg and set the egg shell down on the counter. I turned my head for just a minute until I heard a "Crunch, crunch, crunch"....I turned to find him eating the egg shell. I told him not to and to spit it out...instead he took the last bite of the shell and swallowed it and said "Mmmmmm".
HOLD ON....IT GETS WORSE!!!
Then later that day as I was changing Kendyls diaper I had just wiped her and put some more Desitin creme on her bum. THEN....Mason used his same little dippin finger to wipe up what creme was on her bum and YES he licked it clean....and then of course he smacked his lips and ended again with a "Mmmmmm".
We've always said this kid would eat anything...NOW ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH!
3 comments:
Hey Niki- Kids are so funny and you always capture the moment. Congrats on your growing family and hope all is well! You look beautiful and great as always, back to normal! Huh...tell me the secret. Hope we see you guys sometime again...have a great week!
LOl that is too funny!!! Kids crack me up!
Oh Mason! He for SURE is your comic relief!
Post a Comment