
Today Grandpa took us out to get icecream cones but Mason fell asleep in the car before we got there, so we decided not to get him one. Sadie ate half of her icecream and then handed it to me and said she was finished and didn't want anymore. I didn't want to eat it either so I held it in my hands for a good couple of minutes until I heard Mason begin to stir. Once he woke up I handed it to him to eat. When we got home and Grandpa saw he had been eating icecream he was puzzled as to where he got one. Sadie said "Oh...Grandpa I gave it to him. I could see that he was SO SAD that he didn't get one. And I thought..hmm...what is the right thing to do, and so I decided to give him the rest of mine." Then of course Grandpa went on praising our "Little Good Samaritan" over the choices she had made...all the while I was in the back seat chuckling at her cute little fabricated story.
1 comment:
ha ha ha ha I love your kids stories - they are my favorite
Post a Comment