HAHAHA! That is the best thing I've seen in a long time!
Ha ha! Cute cheeks, bud!
I would TOTALLY hire him!
I love this picture. It kind of reminds me of Memorial Day when we were at your house. I'm glad to know that Mason is so comfortable with his boyhood. Hahahaha!
was he comparing hose sizes??
Never fail to get a laugh from your blog :)
I'd hire that pool boy!
Ah Nickie,What I love about you is that you have a GREAT time no matter what. I am still laughing about your kids acting like sharks in a casino.
This made me LOL!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
HAHAHA! That is the best thing I've seen in a long time!
Ha ha! Cute cheeks, bud!
I would TOTALLY hire him!
I love this picture. It kind of reminds me of Memorial Day when we were at your house. I'm glad to know that Mason is so comfortable with his boyhood. Hahahaha!
was he comparing hose sizes??
Never fail to get a laugh from your blog :)
I'd hire that pool boy!
Ah Nickie,
What I love about you is that you have a GREAT time no matter what. I am still laughing about your kids acting like sharks in a casino.
This made me LOL!
Post a Comment