WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS! Mason has ran to the bathroom a couple of times this week to use the potty all on his own...Mom couldn't be more excited! Today I hear Mason yell from the bathroom "D soppy poops" (These are sloppy poops). Sadie came running into the room I was in while taking care of the baby. She screams "Mom, Mason has diarrhea and it's shooting all over the bathroom." You can only imagine the thoughts running through my head. Sadie frantically looked around the room for something as she reassured me that she had it under control and that she would take care of everything. After changing Kendyl I went to check out the damage and this is what I found.....A Diarrhea 101 class in session. Sadie had the sketch board with a picture of sloppy poops and went about explaining how we all get diarrhea sometimes and what that means. It's a good thing this personal tutor does not expect big money. She works for MARSHMELLOWS! So this was the best idea I've had all month....Since I already feel overwhelmed with 3 kids, a recent move, and a clingy baby...I've decided to let Sadie do most of Mason's potty training!!! I didn't even have to ask her...all I had to do is offer her potty treats (marshmellows) whenever Mason recieved some. Since Sadie is a lover of marshmellows, she's constantly reminding him to use the potty AND SHE EVEN OFFERS TO WIPE HIM...Mom's got it made!
6 comments:
Genius!!! You have the BEST stories! Will she come to our house?
WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!?!?! Pure genius! I love it! I will have to try that next time I ever decide that potty training a kid...hmmm... that may be a while.\"/
Nickie, you never fail to entertain me with your hysterical stories! This one was priceless! way to go Sadie! I didn't contribute to the "clingy baby" situation, did I?
I can't help but laugh!! Sadie is so smart!! Who wouldn't work for marshmallows!! Looks like you've got it made with the personal tutor!!
Oh my gosh you are brilliant!
I FREAKIN MISS THESE STORIES EVERYDAY! So glad you keep them posted. Love you.
Post a Comment