We finally made it down to the beach that first day but it was late in the evening. It was getting dark and cold so I didn’t put the kids in there swim suits because I thought they wouldn’t feel up to swimming….MY MISTAKE…I ended up with kids in wet clothes and no towels!
Cousins: Payton and Christian
What is it with babies eating sand…I can’t even handle having one grain of sand in my mouth let alone a whole mouth full
Sitting around the campfire….UNTIL THE KIDS FALL ASLEEP!
Aunt Patience & Cousin Kate….Cousin Corbin (just one week older than Kendyl)…
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOGGY DIAPERS FALL OFF???…You get to taxi naked children back up to camp to get a new change of clothes!
Sadie being Ethan (THE INVENTOR’S) assistant
Crusin the lake in style!
MASON HAD ENOUGH…HE DROPPED! He slept for at least 2 hours in the sand…looks comfy!
WAKING UP is not so fun when you have sand plastered to your face and in every crevasse
BUT A SNACK WILL ALWAYS MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER…
6 comments:
When kaden was that age we had to leave bear lake once because he was eating sand for like an hour straight! His diaper was so gross hte next day... so good luck with that! :)
Looks like you guys had fun!! I have to say that my favorite picture is of MAson sound asleep in the sand. I love when they get so exhausted that they literally just sleep anywhere....I'm still waiting for that to happen with Ethan. Glad you guys had fun and are back safe!
What a FUN week! Looks like you all had a BLAST!
I can't believe Mason's Face!...That had to hurt after a 2 hour nap!!
And Sand diapers are the BEST!
I'm sure it feels GREAT to be cleaned up with wipes that soon turn into Sand Paper!
SOOOOOOOO FUN! Were Sadie and Mason SERIOUSLY asleep in those pictures on the chairs? SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!
I can't believe that Kendyl was eating the sand like that. Sick. I love that mason was passed out in the sand. I would be mad too if I woke up to all that sand stuck on my face. Glad you had fun.
Can I be one of your kids? You guys are seriously doing something not just fun, but AWESOME almost every week or day even.. Looks like a blast.
Post a Comment