Sunday, October 25, 2009

Temple Portrait Class

Hey everyone...
Have you guys seen those cute sepia type temple portraits at Deseret Book (that I will never be able to afford). Well I just found out you can make them yourselves through Poppy Seed projects. Check out their product at poppyseedprojects.com and down on the left hand side click on the temple portrait class link. My sister in-law just did a class on Saturday and they turned out AWESOME! It's only $46 for a 32x26 portrait with a cute black frame. I think I will hold the class on a Saturday morning, maybe on Dec. 5th or so. Let me know if that works for you. My sister in-law had like 36 people come and they were all pleased with the project. I will most likely hold it in the church depending on how many people are interested. REMEMBER they make great Christmas gifts too! Let me know if you're interested.

1 comment:

Andrews Family said...

Oh how I wish I could come! That sounds so fun!