Sunday, January 3, 2010

For you Grandma Reeves...

It’s got to be fun being Grandparents in this day and age with the technology we have to catch every little thing that our kids do for them to see. This is for you Grandma Reeves….this is what happened just after the kids opened up their Christmas PJ's. Sadie put the nightgown aside for a moment, put the slippers on, and instantly started in on a ballerina dance. THEN MASON…the not so graceful child….struggled…not with any sort of Christmas dance…but just in an effort to put his jammies on.

Grandma, next year send Mason some instructions on how to get dressed in his PJ's. A couple of days after Christmas I was tired of seeing Mason run around in underwear ALL DAY so I told him he needed to get some pants on. This was what he came out wearing...

1 comment:

Janet Reeves said...

Sadie and Mason you are the best! I'm so glad you liked the slippers and the jammies! Sadie, your dancing skills are beyond compare... you are the best. and Mason, don't be discouraged. I have trouble getting into my jammies sometimes, too. Love you both!! G'ma