This is what happened when Daddy fell asleep (I’m not complaining…could have been worse…MUCH WORSE).
(This video shows sleepy Daddy on the couch)
The kids went for the “Untouchable camera”…the… “It’s not a toy, give it back to us” camera. So it’s no surprise that they jump at the first chance to do some film making with this “forbidden” camera.
There were about 15 other videos made this day...but I figured I would entertain you with just one. Sadie mentions that Paige (our dog) peed on the carpet and that we cleaned it (I don't know why she said that...the dog has never peed on our carpet)...Wish I could say the same for Mason, BUT WE WON'T GET INTO THAT...THAT'S A WHOLE OTHER POST!
1 comment:
Oh... Nicki. I just miss your family. Sadie is such a natural at everything. I love it. The kisses really made the video. Look out Americas Funniest!
Post a Comment