I love my country…and I’m grateful to be living in a land with freedom! Thank you to those who put their lives on the line everyday to protect my life and my family’s life. We have been thinking a lot about our Uncle Taylor this weekend who is currently serving in the Navy. It’s men and women like him that we owe a great appreciation too…I know it’s not easy serving….so THANK YOU! God Bless America….he truly does. And for that I’m eternally grateful!!!
Can you tell who dreams of being a bride one day???
What a handsome dude…..and we finally caught his “I’m nervous or feeling uncomfortable” face on camera. He’s kind of a reserved little fella and I see this face almost daily when I ask him to do something he’s not comfortable doing! Cute!
We spent Monday morning at the rodeo grounds before it got too hot! Sadie competed in the GREASED PIG RACE …..and SHE WON!!!! Out of all these boys she got the collar from off of the pig first. No she didn’t wrestle any wild pigs to the ground. While the boys were busy chasing the pigs they didn’t notice that the collar fell on the ground. So she ran over and picked it up….AND BECAME THE WINNER! Guess it pays to be the slowest one sometimes.
SHE WON A HOT DATE WITH JACOB TO BURGER KING! Every 6 year olds dream!
When she went to get her face painted they said she could pick whatever she wanted. She said she wanted to be a kitty cat…..I know she was envisioning her nose painted pink with long whiskers stretched across her cheeks…..INSTEAD SHE GOT THIS….you can’t complain about the quality of free face painting!
Kendyl thought hers was NUMBER ONE…THE BEST!
The kids enjoyed catching fish….our pet population just continues to grow and grow in our home!
Happy 4th of July everyone! May we never forget just how blessed we are to be living here!
3 comments:
Ok, your kids are adorable!!
All I know is that Sadie better be day dreaming that Bennett is walking her down the aisle. He can't stop talking about her.
You always make your kids look so adorable! Well they are adorable but I love the lil outfits & hair accessories!
Post a Comment