Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lending a helping hand…

IMG_1498

It’s always a happy day when you find your kids practicing what you teach them…lending a helping hand to strangers when needed!

3 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

HAHAHAHA!!!
You never know when you need a hand when giving yourself an ENIMA!!
That is TOO FUNNY!
Looks like you guys are ALIVE and WELL!
The kids look ADORABLE in the pictures below!
MISS YOU GUYS!!

Jeff and ReAnn said...

Nikki. I love your posts because you never know exactly what the title of the post really means til you see the picture. Love it.

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

Hey! It's good to check in on your cute family. I just noticed you left a comment on Kara's blog and I just think it's funny what a small world it is- I grew up with Kara:) And I love the post about motherhood; I was feeling like that today. Why am I not a better mother and why don't I know how to handle a screaming 3 year old? But I have learned that if I don't like where I am I have to the power to change, and it's even easier with His help:)