This girl is obsessed with taking her clothes off. I know it’s because she wants to be potty trained….but I’m not ready to go there when we probably have a big move coming up soon.
So today I took my three crazies into a running store to talk over my issues about my old degenerating running knees. As I’m standing there listening to the salesperson’s advice on running shoes…braces etc….I look over at the other end of the store, only to find MY TWO YEAR OLD HAS STRIPPED DOWN TO HER NAKEDNESS! And the only thing that could possibly add to the embarrassing yet humorous moment…was because mommy hasn’t bought her any of her own panties…she’s been putting on about 3 or 4 pairs of brother’s underwear on over her diaper everyday. So along with her clothes strewn about the store…there was also 4 pairs of little boys underwear!
I quickly dressed her (and yes I put all 4 pairs of boys underwear back on her) and we left. I think I’ll go back another day WITHOUT MY KIDS!
And then THIS BOY….has been sick all day long with a high fever. He’s been miserable! But secretly I kind of enjoy when he’s sick. A really sweet and sincere little guy emerges to the surface. His whole day is full of “Pleases and Thankyou’s” whenever I do anything for him. At the end of the day he said “Mom, I’m just so sick”….I said “I’m so sorry honey”, then he said so kindly “Oh Mom, I know you’re trying really hard…BUT IT’S JUST NOT WORKING!”.
IF ONLY LOVE COULD HEAL THE COMMON COLD….BECAUSE I SURE DO LOVE MY MASON!
No comments:
Post a Comment