Friday, April 8, 2011

Desperate message…

So the other day Sadie got in trouble and was sent to her room FOR 10 MINUTES….she screamed like I had banished her for a year. Later that day I could see from the outside of the house she had written something up in her bedroom window. I came inside to read it:

IMG_3808

It said:

“Dere Mom if you see this I bet you’ll feel bad for me. Love Sadie”

I don’t think she got the response from me she was hoping for. Instead of feeling BAD I actually found it very funny!

3 comments:

birdeeb said...

LOL! Cute kids!

Tawni Williams said...

Her little notes are seriously my favorite ha ha ha

Amber said...

Nickie this reminds me so much of when we were kids and you you were grounded to your room...but that didn't stop you! Do you remember the rest of this story??? (Hint: It has to do with a broken window.) :)