It’s not every day that you get to meet with an apostle of the Lord…
But Rich was blessed to do so this week….WITH ELDER HOLLAND!
Because these amazing people (Rich’s parents) have been called to serve a mission (as Mission Pres.) in Puebla, Mexico.
They were set apart this Tuesday in the church office building by Elder Holland…
I wasn’t able to be there. I was very sad the whole week leading up to the day, but surprisingly, I felt very much at peace the day of just knowing that Rich got to have this amazing experience to meet with an apostle.
I felt the spirit very strong that day and I know Heavenly Father was blessing us here at home too….the kids barely fought that day (which never happens) so that’s proof we had the spirit here with a stronger presence in our home :)
We are excited for Rich’s parents….but we are going to miss them terribly.
No comments:
Post a Comment