It’s been two weeks since Father’s Day. Poor Rich kind of got the shaft on his special day. We had just barely moved into our new home and things were CRAZY! I told him there was no way I could pull off what I had planned and we will do it in a couple of weeks. We did the best to pamper him with yummy food, treats, cards and a nice long nap. (That last one is the best gift one can get anyway:)
Even if his day wasn’t fireworks and hoopla…we still think he’s our super hero! WE LOVE YOU DADDY! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO FUN!
(My favorite is the pirate patch under the mask…)
If you come to our house on Sundays you just might find us looking so ridiculous…. Sundays are long…but never boring!
1 comment:
you guys are nuts, but at least you have fun!
Post a Comment