Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Watch out!

So this is what came rolling through Arizona yesterday (you know the storm that tackled our tree over onto our van).

This is a dust storm rolling in…

image

Looks scarier than it really was. I heard the wind and the thunder…but didn’t even think anything of it. The blinds were closed and by time I got the kids to bed the storm was over. It wasn’t until our neighbor came banging on our door to tell us about our tree that I realized how crazy this storm got. As I was standing in the checkout line at the grocery store EVERYONE was talking about it. I chuckled to myself, because apparently, I was the only one who didn’t know what was going on at the time.

WELL THANKS TO THIS STORM OUR BIKE RIDE WAS CUT SHORT THIS MORNING…

DSC_1860

DSC_1856

We had our own little Arizona Nile running through our neighborhood today!