So I feel like it’s impossible sometimes to stick to your nutrition goals as a mother because you end up spending so much time in the kitchen getting snack after snack for the kids. And then when all the snacking’s finished…you’re back in the kitchen getting things ready for dinner. So I’m done with spending too much time in the kitchen…I’m thinking ahead. I just busted out a months worth of dinners in one day to freeze so that all I have to do is walk in the kitchen, turn on the oven, and throw it in. Then I’m off doing something other than standing over a yummy smelling stove. Plus my house is staying so clean. I’m loving it.
P.S This has been my choice of breakfast’s and lunches lately….PRODUCE SHAKES! Don’t let it fool you…it may look chocolaty…but it’s NOT! I try to shove as many veggies into there with a few berries to wash it down. I add protein powder to give it a little flavor…and it leaves me feeling so full. The only other person that can stomach it in this house is Kendyl. She’s always been my strange child that loves veggies. But I was still surprised to watch her gulp one down.
4 comments:
Wow! I am amazed. I am the one that really should be trying to lose weight and am struggling to find the motivation. I guess I am trying to get back to normal...hopefully it will come sooner than later. I am slowly loosing some though! I would like to hear what meals you did for a whole month and how you accomplished that with three kids around. It is nice to make that part of life easier...
I think you have way too much time on your hands and you should have another baby. Or just come here and freeze some dinners for me? Either one.
Dang girlie! That is awesome!! Can I steal some freezer meal ideas from you!?!? I'm on the look out for tasty recipes! You always impress me with your stamina.
Such a good idea!!
Post a Comment