Monday, December 12, 2011

ANYTHING BUT…

Every Sunday after we get home from church, we have a little lunch….then we insist on having quiet time where the kids get to spend 30 min. in their bedrooms playing SEPERATELY and QUIETLY! Really it’s the only 30 minutes of sanity we get in our home on Sundays….IT’S A NECCESSITY!

When we announced to the kids on Sunday that it was quiet time, Sadie started throwing a fit and questioned why we do this EVERY SUNDAY! I told her it’s because when our house is quiet that’s when we can feel the spirit in our home.

DSC_3939

HER RESPONSE: “ WHAT??? I feel ANYTHING BUT the spirit during that time. Because all I can think about is how mad I am at you and Dad for making us do this”.

I hope Sadie’s rebuttals are always this funny…because I got a good laugh as I walked her down the hall into her room of contention. Somehow she always gets over it within 30 minutes, so I don’t think quiet time will fade away anytime soon!

No comments: