It’s consuming our life! We need it done! I’m so desperate to finish this off that I work at picking and shoveling this thing starting 4:30 a.m in the mornings and continue as much as I can throughout the day. IT IS LABOR INTENSIVE! Some days I would rather run a marathon than work at this thing.
This morning the whole crew woke up early enough to come out and help before school and work. It’s always fun working as a team. I love watching my kids hard at work (probably because I don’t get to see it too often..haha).
We are making some headway…we only have about 6 inches to go. I never thought this day would come. By next week the sod should be in….phew!
SADIE’S IN HER AWESOME DIGGING CLOTHES…READY TO GET TO BUSINESS WITH HER BUSINESS SOCKS…SHE’S NOT MESSIN AROUND!
3 comments:
I will remember this post when in our next house Tyler offers to dig the trampoline hole.
YEA! So close! Isn't it amazing how those yard projects go?
These pics make me miss Arizona so much! I will always love that place.
Post a Comment