So the other day Rich walked into Mason’s room to find him re-arranging his bookshelf. When Rich asked him what he was doing he said “I’m putting what’s most important on top”
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..so cute!
So this is what his shelf looks like still today.
Later that night Rich came to say goodnight and Mason was in his bed reading his New Testament book. He put it down and said
“Dad, I read all the testimonies”
What a cute little future missionary! It’s moments like these that give you hope that you’re doing something right as a parent!
3 comments:
This is the cutest!!
WOW could he read them all by himself?? What a cute kid! I'd be giving myself a huge pat on the back for that one - way to go Mom.. AND mason!
This makes my heart so happy. He is such a sweet little boy.
Post a Comment