I think we were all ready for this day to come. Arizona in the summer is hard on us. If we are not traveling, or have an all day excursions planned … we tend to get bored being stuck inside most of the day. The kids were so giddy the morning of the first day of school.
Of course, Kendyl wishes more than anything she could do what her older sister and brother are doing…so she insisted on being in on the pictures even though she just woke up moments before.
Sadie insisted I did her hair like “Dalancy” in Barbie Princess Charm School. So I did my best to do a fancy updo…
Sadie’s starting 3rd grade!
We feel very blessed that Mason got into Sadie’s Charter school this year. Doing 2 different schools last year was a little rough on the pick up and drop off.
Mason’s starting 1st grade!
I can’t believe my kids are so old already!
1 comment:
The kids are growing up so fast. especially brytten and sadie. they look really cute!
Post a Comment