This was on the highlights of the trip for me. I LOVE IT! AND SO DID THE KIDS! It was free and in the most charming part of old town San Diego.
But getting our kids to want to go in was a struggle. They had just fallin asleep in the car. Sadie rolled out on the ground and tried going back to sleep.
(Side note: And it’s almost impossible to keep track of shoes falling out of the car when traveling…which is why Kendyl’s sportin two different shoes during our vacation)
But once in…they cheered up!
Doing laundry
Panning for Gold!
Sadie’s Grill..haha!
The cutest houses were next to the battalion…
What a fun way to spend Sunday afternoon!
1 comment:
You have the cutest family! I love reading about all the fun stuff you guys do. Sorry I never comment...but I do read it on Google. They need to fix the program so I can comment from there!
Post a Comment