So we survived our 12 hour road trip to Utah! Just after we arrived at Grandpa's house I let the kids run a muck around the yard. Mason was so excited when the neighbors two dogs came running out to play with them. I took my eyes off of Mason for only 1 minute when I realized he was no where in sight. I ran to the backyard, which is attached to all the other neighbors backyards (they are not fenced) and I could not see him anywhere. I began to panic! Sadie and I started running in every direction screaming his name. Then Sadie stops behind the neighbors back porch and yells "Mom he's right here!" I ran to the porch and looked everywhere but I couldn't see him. I kept saying "Where Sadie? I don't see him". She answered "Right there Mom." I STILL COULD NOT SEE HIM!!! Then my stomach dropped when she said "He's right there....inside that person's house!" WHAT!!! I looked to the window to see Mason with his face and hands pressed up against the window. Then I quickly ran through my head all of the options of how I was going to get him out. Should I go to the front and ring the doorbell...or should I just open the door? So I decided to just open the door...BUT IT WAS LOCKED...how did he get in there??? And what if he's getting into their stuff!!! So I ran to the front to let the owners know they had an intruder in their bedroom. Meanwhile I lost sight of Sadie. So I ran back towards the backyard calling her name. I was horrified when I found Sadie IN THE NEIGHBORS HOUSE TOO! That's when I looked down and noticed there was a small doggie door that I had not seen before. I guess Mason was not going to let that door stop him from getting that puppy. Which doesn't surprise me since Mason's favorite thing to do is act like a puppy.
6 comments:
Glad you made it. Hope the unpacking is going well! Look at it this way, Mason could be real useful in an emergency and you need him to crawl through a small space!!
That's weird, that's Halles favorite animal too. She is always crawling around the house asking us to call her "kitty".
I'm so glad you guys are home! Call me on moving day so I can help.
I think I wet myself laughing. Classic. Little devil.\''/
That is a really funny story! What did the Neighbors say? Where in Utah are you guys living now and why? How exciting we get to see you when we go home. YEA!!!
Man! I can't even imagine! What a way to end a long road trip! You must be exhausted!
Post a Comment