I’m getting desperate!!! So we are in a financial bind and I’m looking for ways to contribute to our income. Does anyone have any ideas? I want to be home sooooo badly with my kids but I’m feeling like it’s time I may need to make that sacrifice and head back to work. Before I go full-time, does anyone have ideas of how I can make money from home or only be out of the home for a couple of hours a day? I’m already going back to teaching fitness classes, but with the recession gyms are eliminating classes…not adding. I’m NOT INTO MLM’S or anything I have to pressure my friends or family into. I’ve already advertised to do daycare in my home. I had one taker and that’s fallen through. Just throw’in it out there to see if any of you have any ideas. THANKS!
9 comments:
I have been substitute teaching at the Jr High and High school. I found someone in the neighborhood who will watch my kids for 20 a day. I can do it as often or as little as i want. The pay isnt fantastic, but its more than i made doing daycare even after i pay the sitter. And i think its pretty fun for the most part.
Do a fitness class in your home...post it on Craigslist or something ;o) I miss going to aerobics with you ;o) Are you good at any subject? Be a tutor??
Call your local school district office. As long as you have a high school diploma you can do it. I knew people in college that did it for extra money so I know Utah is the same as Idaho. And I bet they pay better there. :) Email me if you need anything else. Jamesandlaurenbond@hotmail.com
Maybe you should figure out a way to get paid for your funny stories- it seems like you always have a funny story :).
Ew! You could try to monetize your blog too.I'm at a loss I just always turn to what I can sell, I'm so lame... and poor.
you can put ads on your blog page and get paid for them from Google...I don't know how much you'll get paid, I just started doing it myself. You can look at them on my blog if you want to... I also saw an add on the back of a car the other day... you can put an ad on your car and get paid for it. autoadspace.com There's also a site, incomeathome.com that I heard about on the Dennis Prager show (which I trust). You might look into that. good luck and I'll talk to you later! Mom
I do the little preschool out of my basement - you could also do dance classes out of your home and just hold a recital at a park or whatever building you can get. Jet Blue does reservation stuff from home but they only do that type of hiring at certain times - but its worth looking into - I've wanted to do that too - you just need to do training but after that it is all from home.
I am so sorry to hear. I have heard that the school districts are looking for Lunch ladies.. The pay is not the best but the hours rock!!! Also substitute teaching is easy great money! all youhave to do is take a small class and then sign up at whatever school you want or be put on a substitue list.. But caution about the list.. You will get called all the time and at 6 am... Jobs are very hard to find right now.. I am in the same situation! Chanler is in school all day too so... Good luck sweetie!!!
Can you clean houses? I clean my MIL's for a little extra spending money. I've had other people ask me to do theirs, but I'm happy with just one. It's not a lot of money so it wouldn't be worth it to get a sitter and hard to do with the kids, but I thought I'd throw the idea out.
Post a Comment