So this is a Veterinarians magazine that comes out every so often that we get in the mail. I was SOOOOOO excited to discover who was on the cover….our good friend JAMES from vet school. Wow it’s been over 4 months since we’ve been graced with that friendly smile. When Rich walked in the door I was excited to show him. Rich’s response was “Yeah, I saw it….YOU KNOW I’M ON THEIR TOO”. Me “Ah…what???”. Rich “I’m right there…see that’s my EYE”.
SURE IS…Rich’s eye is now FAMOUS! Who knows, this may be the next big thing for us. Maybe we’ll get some eye model agents phoning us soon.
The funny thing was apparently James was not even waving to anyone. Rich and James were just being stupid and waving to their pretend FANS.
When Rich emailed James about this his response was “Sorry dude they decided against the picture with you in it. I heard a rumor it made babies cry during the focus groups”.
I laughed so hard at this picture I have a rock solid six pack by now!
5 comments:
HAHAHAHA...That is one GREAT EYE!!
That is great! We should call him Mike Wasowski like in Monster's Inc.
When you said that I realized that it is his lei in the picture! I don't know why I didn't notice that before! Finally, fame!
LOL that's awesome! I totally saw his eye ;o)
WOW ... that is HILARIOUS!! Rich is totally famous now ... great looking eye!! That gave me a good laugh!
Post a Comment