Have you ever heard of Bountiful Baskets??? It’s where you can get two round laundry baskets FULL of all sorts of GOOD produce for $15. SERIOUSLY…SUCH A GOOD DEAL! It’s chuck full of yummy fruit…large peaches, bananas, strawberries etc along with tons of veggies too. It takes place every other Saturday and you order online the Tuesday before. The selection of food changes each time but you GET YOUR MONEY’S WORTH for sure. You also have the option of purchasing other EXTRAS (such as this box of corn) this box held about 70 ears of corn for about $10. At Walmart each ear is $.85 so do the math. I cut it all off of the cob and froze it. They also had large boxes of peaches etc. And each time you can order bread. You get 5 loaves of the MOST DELICIOUS bread (very healthy hearty stuff) for $10. Anywhoo….if you’re interested look up their website (just google Bountiful baskets…if that doesn’t work let me know I’ll forward you the email). We had it in Arizona too…so even if you’re not in Utah you should check to see if they do it near you !
2 comments:
That video had me laughing!! That kid is a hoot!! Looks like you guys had some fun shooting away out there!!
cute little mason! I'm so glad they have BB up there! I need to get back into ordering it! I'm glad you all survived the shooting...
Post a Comment