Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hi we’re the Reebds!

Sept_09__338

I love it! Whenever asked what our last name is…everyone has a hard time understanding the “V”. We get people saying “The Reeds…or Reebes etc” But never before have we been asked “The Reebds!” Last Sunday we spoke in church and here was the program \’’/

It’s always interesting juggling the job of watching children and speaking in sacrament meeting all at the same time. I went up to speak first, and if Kendyl can ever see me but is not physically near me…SHE FREAKS! So for the first 5 minutes of my talk she was bawling as loud as she could. I’m sure nobody could hear me…I couldn’t even hear my own thoughts. I was so tempted to yell to Rich over the pulpit “TAKE HER OUT!!!!!” But before I had to go to such disrespectful measures, he finally took her out. After she calmed down a bit he brought her back in. Then just when I started to get into the serious part of my talk, I look down and Kendyl’s was waving at me with two hands with the biggest grin on her face. Once again I lost my train of thought because it was so cute I couldn’t help but chuckle. WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!

2 comments:

Walter Family said...

That's so funny how they spelled your last name! We always get an 's' added to the end of our name, nothing too bad though! :) We loved your talks by the way, you guys did great!

Jeff and ReAnn said...

I had neighbors once named the Reebds. Na just kidding... who really has a last name like that. LOL.