I went to a training meeting this week on how we can modify toning exercising for seniors in our fitness classes. This is what they suggested! I’M THE MOST IMMATURE EMPLOYEE! I couldn’t hold in any sort of professional etiquette. I just had to make an inappropriate comment followed by non-stop laughing until we went onto the next exercise. SERIOUSLY…how could you ever demonstrate an exercise like that with a straight face \’’/
2 comments:
HAHAHA! That is the best! It's a good thing all of us aerobics instructors have a sense of humor right ;)
Personally I do this exercise all the time. Not only does it work on my balance and my obliques, but passing gas makes my belly feel soooo much better. Love it. I would have been laughing right along with ya. In fact I think I might try this exercise right now.
Post a Comment