Friday, November 13, 2009

Temple portrait class update…

image

K   girlies……here’s the scoop. So if you haven’t already heard we are not able to use the church because it’s a business running this project. NO WORRIES…I have a unfinished basement that will fit plenty of work space. BUT not enough for everyone coming. BUT THIS ACTUALLY WILL WORK OUT BEST FOR ME AND ALL OF YOU WHO WERE WANTING TO MAKE MORE THAN 3. If we don’t bust out all of the pictures we want  in one day then I’m having MORE THAN ONE PARTY!!! The first party is for Wed. Dec. 2nd (early in the month for all of you who need them as Christmas gifts for early Christmas parties) sometime in the evening, and if we need a second party I’ve kept the Sat.Dec 12th party but the time will be a little later (the demonstrator will not be able to arrive until 1:30 or 2:00…I’ll keep you posted on times). SO HERE’S THE KICKER….Most of the time spent on this project is PAINTING THE FRAME and giving it time to dry before assembling it together. Here’s an idea and let me know what you think….the demonstrator said I could pick up the wood pieces and deliver them to you to paint on your own time (she will supply the paint too). As a crazy busy mother I loved this idea because then you wouldn’t have to spend 3 1/2 hours away from home. BUT if that’s not something that sounds good to you, feel free to paint them in my basement the day of the party. No harm can be done by paint in an unfinished basement \’’/ NOW I NEED TO START COLLECTING MONEY….I need it within the NEXT 2 DAYS!   YIKES I KNOW!  But if we want to do it as early as Dec 2nd, she needs to process the order.

So here’s what I need to know from you:

1. Does Wed. Dec 2nd in the evening work for you? It will be an open house style and we will offer longer hours most likely from like 5:30 to 10:00 (not 100% sure). If that date does not work for you let me know…I still have Sat. Dec 12th lined up and am completely happy keeping that party (which I think I will need to anyway since we have a lot of orders).

2.  Would you like to paint your frame at home on your own…. or at my house?

3. What temple would you like to do? (How to select : go to poppyseedprojects.com and click the temple portrait class link. The temple that are in the dropdown box are included in the price of the class ($46). Other options for temples are available to order directly from the photographer at an additional fee of $32…such as the Jordan River Temple etc).

4. I NEED YOUR MONEY….ASAP! Sounds greedy I know. This is how the demonstrator wants it done….CAN YOU TRUST ME\’’/ ? F.Y.I…yes you can! I need everyone to write their check to me personally (Nichole Reeves)because she wants me to write her ONE CHECK! I will also take cash or exchanges for a free all expense paid trip to Hawaii…YOUR CHOICE !

You can deliver it to my house: 3992 Heidelberg Lane  West Jordan, UT 84084 (Take 6200 South past Bangeter Hwy heading West. You will see a Ream’s Grocery store on your left just after Bangeter Hwy. Keep going. You will also see a brown church building on your left. Turn left at the light just after the church building on Center Parkway Drive. As you drive down that road the airport will be on your right. When the road curves around you will turn left on Scarsborough Lane. Then your second right will be Heidelberg.

OR I can arrange to come pick it up from you

My phone number is 801-967-9561 or cell 909-706-0399.

Did I cover everything??? Questions??? Just let me know!

No comments: