Saturday, April 24, 2010

Deal Junkie…

IMG_0153

So my new pass time (as if I have a lot..haha) is to find AMAZING DEALS from groceries to toiletries…you name it! I’ve been amazed at how much we have saved by doing a little bit of homework….AND A WHOLE LOT OF COUPON SHOPPING!

So here was one of my favorite purchases this week. 32 BAGS OF GUMMY WORMS AND BEARS….and I only paid $3.84!!!!! Yep…each bag (I think regularly was $2.00 and I got them for 12 cents).

So you may be thinking…. “What is she going to do with 32 bags of gummies??? THIS IS WHAT: Party favors for the 18 kids who will be invited to Sadie’s B-day party. (My goal is to spend only $50 for her B-day. That’s with the gift….feeding the kids…and games. Do you think it’s possible. We'll at least I’m off to a good start).

Then the rest will be bribes to my kids to be good in church. We only give our kids fruit snacks at church… which when you hold out on them for a week it REALLY WORKS! Now I just upped the anti a bit. We’ll test it out tomorrow and see if the little angels within my kids come out!

2 comments:

Walter Family said...

That's an amazing deal, oh my gosh! I LOVE finding great deals! It makes me feel like I won something!

Tawni Williams said...

That's awesome - I really need to get together with you to discuss all the tips you learned!!