We just got back from the Reeves family reunion. We had such a great time!!! We dropped in at Montezuma’s Castle (Indian Ruins) on our way to Sedona. Mason asked me if the king of the castle still lives there. Since we didn’t get to actually walk through them…I guess we’ll never know!
Sedona is well known for being a spiritual place to retreat too. This picture looks like Sadie and Mason are already worshipping the Sedona Gods!
SEDONA IS GORGEOUS….ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I had no idea a place in Arizona could be so GREEN! I’ve always loved the look of red rock canyons (like in St. George or Lake Powell). But after spending days in those areas I always find myself wanting to be back in more greener areas. This is the best of both worlds….LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL RED ROCK MOUNTAINS COVERED IN LUCSIOUS GREEN FOLAGE. I was in heaven!
And it made practicing my photography skills fun…
This was just out the backdoor of our condo….BREATHTAKING!!!
HIKING PALATKI
SLIDE ROCK…
This is how Grandpa tore a hole in his shorts…
GREAT GRANDMA…HAS NO FEAR!
And yes she made it out alive!
It was a LONGGGGGGG DAY!
TIE-DYE SHIRTS
OBSTACLE COURSE…
AND PRIZES!!!
What a fun trip. It was fun to catch up with everyone.
These CHEESEHEADS had worn themselves out….
Kendyl even climbed up into her carseat and put herself to sleep before we even took off for home! What great memories we will always have of this family reunion!!!
7 comments:
How fun! It looks like you are loving Arizona! Sedona is a great place. We only did a day trip there once, but it was beautiful and I am so with you on the red rock and green!
We went to Sedona a few years ago and LOVED it! Slide rock was closed for us, though, probably since it was November when we went.
Good to see no one felt the wrath of Montezuma’s revenge :) Can I get the instructions and what you used to tie dye with?
How fun! That natural water slide is so cool! And what a cool grandma!!
Hey you!! Looks like you guys are livin it up in AZ. I bet it's so fun to be so close to family!! Can't believe how big Kendyl is getting. She was so little when you moved here!! Hope you guys are doing good.
My grandparents live in Sedona, Arizona...crazy huh. We're gonna visit them the next time we come down there which is...who knows, hopefully Nov or Feb. Anyways, hope all is well. Miss chitchatting with ya!
My grandparents live in Sedona, Arizona...crazy huh. We're gonna visit them the next time we come down there which is...who knows, hopefully Nov or Feb. Anyways, hope all is well. Miss chitchatting with ya!
Post a Comment